1. Originally posted by bcgd:[image]

A friend of mine just posted this picture of me from 19 years ago when we were in college together. Definitely me at my "Clayton-est".
  2. Originally posted by bcgd:[image]

A friend of mine just posted this picture of me from 19 years ago when we were in college together. Definitely me at my "Clayton-est".

Awesome picture bcgd!!
  3. Originally posted by bcgd:[image]

Shouldn't this be moved to the official bandmember photo's thread?????
  4. Nice one Bret! But where's the Bass?
  5. Originally posted by bcgd:[image]

Wow....that's all I have to say. It's scary how much you look like Adam

6. My room at Uni. - not much, but it means well! The decor has been termed Shawshank chic...

The view of the courtyard from my room (in case you were wondering, that isn't a picture of the uni. campus, my halls are in the city and a good half hour's bus drive from uni.)

Yeah, one of my friends decided to straighten my hair, so I looked like a mod...
  7. lol...Not really a big room, right?
    Does look nice tough!
    And your hair is....well...your friend shouldn't become your hair-stylist lol...
  8. Originally posted by markp91:lol...Not really a big room, right?
    Does look nice tough!
    And your hair is....well...your friend shouldn't become your hair-stylist lol...

No it really isn't (but to be fair it's not minute, it's just not much in the way of big), and no I'm not having my hair straightened again anytime soon lol...
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    No it really isn't (but to be fair it's not minute, it's just not much in the way of big), and no I'm not having my hair straightened again anytime soon lol...

lol...
    You just made the world a better place by saying that...

10. That's not exactly how I would describe it...

No, honestly Harry, the pick ain't that bad!