1. Originally posted by LikeASong:hahahaha Ross!!!

I have to say, in his defense, that all photos that get resized in U2start will show you the same (Dutch) message But it was as great joke. And that is a great photo Olof!

Here's myself:

[image]

Who's doing impession of who here?

@Olof, nice pic
  2. My brother and I at today's match between Argentina and Switzerland at my city

3. Nice pic (Budweiser!)! I guess you were supporting ARG?
  4. I envy you !!!

and tell us for who you were supporting ??
  5. Whaaat? So close to the goal, we might've spotted you on TV!

Once in a lifetime opportunity
  6. Actually, I thought about supporting Argentina before the match just because u2start gave me the opportuniy to meet a really great friend (JohnnyVox) from there years ago, but once you're there in the stadium, you just want to see a great match, no matter the winner.

And yes, it's an experience I'll never forget... Attending a world cup game in your city and played in the stadium of your team is really amazing...
  7. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:Actually, I thought about supporting Argentina before the match just because u2start gave me the opportuniy to meet a really great friend (JohnnyVox) from there years ago, but once you're there in the stadium, you just want to see a great match, no matter the winner.

And yes, it's an experience I'll never forget... Attending a world cup game in your city and played in the stadium of your team is really amazing...

8. Originally posted by AidanFormigoni:Actually, I thought about supporting Argentina before the match just because u2start gave me the opportuniy to meet a really great friend (JohnnyVox) from there years ago, but once you're there in the stadium, you just want to see a great match, no matter the winner.

Nice Sounds and looks like a great experience!

9. Here I am at the Stade Gerland after seeing Lyon beat Rennes 2-0 with a guy some of you know. It's Thibaut (Thib6992)!! He's been a great guide showing me the great city of Lyon and saving me from speaking French these past two days. Also so great for me to finally see my favorite team IRL. Nous sommes l'Olympique Lyonnais!

I guess I should also like thank this site, without it I wouldn't have met Thibaut and this trip would have been a lot less fun. Thanks everyone who makes this place great
  10. Just realized I have never shown you guys a picture of me, which has led to me realizing that I don't know how to embed images. Anyone want to help?