1. This is awesome, Ali
  2. Awesome Ali.
  3. WOW! Bloody marvellous Ali!
    little bit jealous, but very happy for you!
  4. Wow! Glad that you made it
  5. Great stuff, Ali - helluva thing
  6. Nice work Ali, awesome stuff.
  7. Absolutely awesome!!!!
  8. Thanks a lot guys!!! It really was amazing and awesome...took a lot of effort too! Been trying to see them the last two days, yesterday I stood outside the studios for like 5 hours to see them on their way in...but no luck!
    Experience and advice: Better try catching them on their way out!! Both nights here they only stopped on their way out.

Actually, Larry was the coolest of them all last night...he was in such a good mood.

Bono's bodyguard had formed a line of the people to wait, and Bono was coming down the line from the other side...we were all facing him waiting for him to reach us and suddenly someone from behind us said: "hey...what's going on here?!", we turned and it was Larry, smiling!

He was so cool and funny, made jokes with us and didn't even go to the other side of the line. I was afraid he might despise selfies and asked if he'd be ok with taking a selfie with me to which he replied "selfies?! I love selfies, I take selfies all the time!"

Bono seemed tired but still kind, Adam was very kind but in a hurry, Edge spent the most time with us, he was quite happy with their performance at Graham Norton.
  9. Sounds terrific !
    Surprised by Larry though
  10. Amazing Ali! Very happy for you! Must've been an amazing moment with a lot of excitement.
  11. I already told you everything on whatsapp - no need to repeat myself. So glad and proud you made it. Being in constant contact with you made "being there" in a sense. So so so so glad you made it
  12. Awesome story