1. you'r talking about a youtube compression, I need the best possible version for a bluray thanx
  2. Very clever from Bono, Edge and Larry to wear white, so they could be seen from far away, despite the low-lit, dark stage with the black backdrop.
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]

Achtungpop just likes to create a new U2Torrent account periodically so it starts the clock on how long until it gets banned.
    after 4 years just for 1 show . I think you won't have lot of work to ban me once every 4 years
    Ok I've been banned before downloading this famous best version ( very light ?? less than 2 Gb ?? ) . If someone could upload this for me on wetransfer I would appreciate . Thanx in advance
  4. You downloaded 3 shows before being banned again.

If I recall, you asked to be banned since you couldn't control yourself. Usually once you get banned from a place, trying to sneak back in under alternate accounts isn't looked upon favorable. I imagine same position here at U2start. Don't play so innocent.
  5. Originally posted by achtungpop:[..]
    after 4 years just for 1 show . I think you won't have lot of work to ban me once every 4 years
    Ok I've been banned before downloading this famous best version ( very light ?? less than 2 Gb ?? ) . If someone could upload this for me on wetransfer I would appreciate . Thanx in advance
    How do you know this is the best version. How do you know someone isn't quietly hoarding something far better?
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:You downloaded 3 shows before being banned again.

If I recall, you asked to be banned since you couldn't control yourself. Usually once you get banned from a place, trying to sneak back in under alternate accounts isn't looked upon favorable. I imagine same position here at U2start. Don't play so innocent.
    wow wow wow quiet please I'm not on those stupid fights since 10 years . If I had not told here I created a new account there wouldn't have been any problems . I even don't remember why you banned me lol . 10 years ago yes, but 4 years ago , no remember . and yesterday ? 0 reason . and I even don't care , I just need 1 or 2 things, I used u2starts for audios since all those years and it's far enough for me . A pity the videos file are not available too .
    @eddiemonsoon I'm just looking for this version ( the best circulating, I dont' care about what is hoarded because ... it is hoarded )
    I won't debate about U2t anymore . Thank you . If you can help I'm thankfull . If you can't, I won't die .
  7. If you're banned from a site, its generally faux pas to try and re-register under an alternate name and sneak in.

If you want to try and sign back up, contact the moderating team and work something out.

Also, I think you were banned prior to me being a moderator at U2T
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:If you're banned from a site, its generally faux pas to try and re-register under an alternate name and sneak in.

If you want to try and sign back up, contact the moderating team and work something out.

Also, I think you were banned prior to me being a moderator at U2T
    i would love to be back on U2T
    I've learnt my lesson and apoligised
  9. We caught you uploading recordings on YouTube against tapers wishes.
    When we confronted you you didn't deny it, Therefore I will vote for a return.

I missed what happened with achtungpop.
    Only remembering the discussions with Julian.
    And we know how it turned out with him!