1. Downloading that was a move worthy of a tit
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]

eh? I thought the Edinburgh gig was BotM?

In response to James' question, I'll throw Paris 1992-05-07 this way yonder, but I will also plug the Milan gig Gerard has gone with

Most Lovetown shows are pretty good for audience participation too (POINT DEPOT *wink wink nudge nudge...

Of course, Lovetown shows are brilliant in that respect!

3. lol, always nice to be complimented

To be fair though, I had no idea there would be a bloody click timer in the recording, I wasn't aware of the technicalities back in those heady days of innocence etc...
  4. Atlanta 1992-03-05 - One of the best Zoo TV gigs and huge audience participation.
  5. Zoo TV Globen (Dancing Zoo TV) is a great gig...however I'm not keen on audience bootlegs.

I meant ro read somewhere that there was also a soundboard recording of the Globen show?
  6. Originally posted by dieder:Zoo TV Globen (Dancing Zoo TV) is a great gig...however I'm not keen on audience bootlegs.

I meant ro read somewhere that there was also a soundboard recording of the Globen show?

Yup. Aint as good as the audience though but if you like soundboards. . . .
  7. Well I like the audience bootleg, but If there's a soundboard anywhere I prefer that You know where I can find it?
  8. Most goodies have been mentioned...I support Milan'92, Lovetown Point Depot and Rotterdam (all of them), some last leg Vertigo gigs, Brussels'97 etc.
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]

In response to James' question, I'll throw Paris 1992-05-07 this way yonder, but I will also plug the Milan gig Gerard has gone with

amazing how the crowd can out sing the PA's lol...
  10. Can't help agreeing here. Indeed, great concert, great audience, great bootleg.
  11. the first milan show from Vertigo Tour is an awesome bootleg for this!! they go ballistic on sunday bloody sunday!!! there's something about the italians when it comes to crowd participation...
  12. 2005-09-21 Chicago. Great set-list, awesome audience and excellent sound. 5 / 5