1. I barely can remember Barcelona 09 when they opened for U2... It's been such a long time even though it doesn't feel like it.

2. Great band, but they're shows are dull. All about the music though. I'm not expecting any fireworks (Coldplay ) but a bit of 'show' is welcome. Looking forward to some really new material.
  3. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

Great band, but they're shows are dull. All about the music though. I'm not expecting any fireworks (Coldplay ) but a bit of 'show' is welcome. Looking forward to some really new material.

I get what you mean, but we already have a lot of other bands (like U2 in a sense) to do the "show", it's great to follow some other ones that care only about the music
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

I get what you mean, but we already have a lot of other bands (like U2 in a sense) to do the "show", it's great to follow some other ones that care only about the music

True, I agree. But I once took my girl to Snow Patrol and she said afterwards: 'It was just some guy singing and playing guitar and making lame jokes.'

It was the last time I took her out (kidding..) but they won't get any fans who expect a bit more than just good music at a concert.
  5. Yes, that's totally true. There's nothing "catchy" in their shows............ besides a shitload of freaking good songs
  6. Gary's solo show sold out in 1 minute. Has confirmed that there will be Snow Patrol shows in 2015.
  7. Sorry for you and thank God respectively!
  8. I truly miss this guys. What a bunch of songs. Get your asses together and touring NOW.
  9. Still all quiet sadly. Jonny is one of the head guys and is planning his wedding though so likely all focus is there. Gary did say there would be Snow Patrol shows this year though.