1. Originally posted by gmc:My apologies to Gerard in not congratulating you earlier on your promotion Well deserved in my opinion,sorry 'boss'.....

I forgot that too...Congrats Gerard!

BTW Can anyone tell me what a site manager can that a crew member can't? Just interested....
  2. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

I forgot that too...Congrats Gerard!

BTW Can anyone tell me what a site manager can that a crew member can't? Just interested....

A site manager is also responsible for the crew (who are in it) and for the rest of the site apart from the forums. Other crew members are also responsible for the rest of the site but on a somewhat lower level. Not really much differences in abilities though, just a change in name.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

A site manager is also responsible for the crew (who are in it) and for the rest of the site apart from the forums. Other crew members are also responsible for the rest of the site but on a somewhat lower level. Not really much differences in abilities though, just a change in name.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up Remy!
  4. Originally posted by gmc:My apologies to Gerard in not congratulating you earlier on your promotion Well deserved in my opinion,sorry 'boss'.....

how dare you

Just kiddin. Cheers mate

5. It makes my head bigger basically

6. The green is the main perk of the job. Many grateful thanks
  7. Dan and Gerard, congrats...a Guiness for each one of you. A shame we can't do it for real.

8. Thirsty now.....

Many thanks Casper

I like it blue...
  9. one of the best sites there is!!!,,keep it up
  10. it's fantastic, all praises to the new u2start
  11. looks great, as i said before, best site on the net