1. Excellent stuff Remy, glad to see it in action.

Thanks Drew, Mark and Gary

2. All? I didn't see all of them, but that doesn't matter really.

3. Only two shows or so aren't added to the reviews section, they will be done in a matter of time. If you see any other reviews missing, let us know
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

Only two shows or so aren't added to the reviews section, they will be done in a matter of time. If you see any other reviews missing, let us know

Aye, thought as much. Thnx.
  5. This looks great. I'm running out the door but can't wait to explore this place a little later.... Cheers!
  6. once, again, nice work dude !
  7. good work
  8. God almighty, I was only on the forum this morning, yet come back to find the whole bloody thing's changed lol! Well, not entirely, but man I've got some more stuff to get used to lol!

Right, old fart's rant aside, nice job Remy! Really looking forward to checking out all the new features. Secondly, congrats to Gerard and Dan for their "promotions", well deserved guys
  9. Originally posted by WojBhoy:God almighty, I was only on the forum this morning, yet come back to find the whole bloody thing's changed lol! Well, not entirely, but man I've got some more stuff to get used to lol!

Right, old fart's rant aside, nice job Remy! Really looking forward to checking out all the new features. Secondly, congrats to Gerard and Dan for their "promotions", well deserved guys

Excellent post

Cheers mate

Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX:Remy & Crew!!
    site looks awesome!! the new features so far are fecking great!!!

Congrats to Gerard and to Dan on their new Name Colors!!! always a pleasure to have you both around and I'm happy for you guys!!!!

cheers to you all!!

Couldn't agree more. Thanks Johnny
  10. Remy & Crew!!
    site looks awesome!! the new features so far are fecking great!!!

Congrats to Gerard and to Dan on their new Name Colors!!! always a pleasure to have you both around and I'm happy for you guys!!!!

cheers to you all!!

11. Congrats for all the crew, great work, it's always a pleasure to spend time on U2 Start, the best in the U2 world, and I will wait for the french version, thank again at all,
    Have a long life...
  12. My apologies to Gerard in not congratulating you earlier on your promotion Well deserved in my opinion,sorry 'boss'.....