1. Originally posted by easports43Too bad retrobuff's not around for this thread....lol

Oh god, don't tempt fate.

Too late...
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Oh god, don't tempt fate.

Too late...

Don't worry. We won't have to put up with him anymore
  3. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Oh yes? Pray, do tell (through a PM or something rather than on here...we're clogging the thread lol)
  4. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Is he off? Happy us...
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

About time someone did that too...one of my PMs from him gave it right away.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

About time someone did that too...one of my PMs from him gave it right away.

I feel left out that I didn't get a PM lol. What was the general gist of the one you mention then?
  7. I'm very curious now....
  8. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    I feel left out that I didn't get a PM lol. What was the general gist of the one you mention then?

Check yours...
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Check yours...

...checked

(have a feeling I've misinterpreted what you sent me though lol)
  10. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    ...checked

(have a feeling I've misinterpreted what you sent me though lol)

And replied...a bit of misinterpretation but it's all fixed. I didn't want you to feel left out.
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

And replied...a bit of misinterpretation but it's all fixed.

cheers mate lol, it just goes to show what happens when you don't read something properly lol.
  12. Per Record Collector magazine (Aug 2006):

Rarest of the Rare:
    10. Achtung Baby User's Kit. (In green nylon bag, CD, Cassette, map of Berlin and trabant poster, torchs, key ring, scfrewdriver and spanner... Only 200 made. listed at about 1200 British pounds.

9. U2-Three - The Irish Hand-numbered versions. 1-1000. Coming in at about 1500 British Pounds

8. The Joshua Tree Collection: 5x 7" vinyl set. Only 250 and coming in at about 1800 British Pounds

7. Rattle and Hum flight case. Comes with CD, Vinyl LP, Cassette in metal filight case. 200 made and coming in at about 2000 British Pounds

6. All I Want Is You - Aussie purlple vinyl. 100 made. 2500 Brit pounds

5. Boy - Swedish blue vinyl. 25000 Brit poounds

4. UABRS - Aussie - Green vinyl. 2500 Brit Pounds

3. UABRS - Aussie Blue Vinyl ONLY 5 copies. 3000 Brit pounds

2. Pride Aussie Clear 12" vinyl. ONLY 5 copies (again) and coming in at 4500 Brit Pounds.

1. All I Want Is You - Aussie 12" - light green vinyl. - Only 3 copies - 5000 Brit pounds.

Warning. The magazine points out that there are MANY counterfeits out there of the colored vinyl.