1. I feel like I'm not supposed to have this video, as things just keep going wrong--sorry to keep asking for help, ust one more thing--

Have all the files successfully extracted, saved as an MPEG4 movie file. Opens fine--but I don't get any video, just a black screen. Audio comes out fine, just no video. Opened it in QuickTime, Real Player, and iTunes itself. Audio's fine, but same blank screen in all three players.

Any ideas what might be wrong? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks again for any help.
  2. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2I feel like I'm not supposed to have this video, as things just keep going wrong--sorry to keep asking for help, ust one more thing--

Have all the files successfully extracted, saved as an MPEG4 movie file. Opens fine--but I don't get any video, just a black screen. Audio comes out fine, just no video. Opened it in QuickTime, Real Player, and iTunes itself. Audio's fine, but same blank screen in all.

Any ideas what might be wrong? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks again for any help.

I'm really tempted to keep on the old karmic retribution thing, like you were one of those who gave me grief over Slane but I'm not, I know how irritating technology is lol!
  3. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    I'm really tempted to keep on the old karmic retribution thing, like you were one of those who gave me grief over Slane but I'm not, I know how irritating technology is lol!

I knew I shouldn' have opened my mouth to call you out on that... But you've got it now, right? So things should be balanced out.

Have you downloaded this show? Does it work for you? If it does, then it's my dumpster of a computer that's the matter.
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

I knew I shouldn' have opened my mouth to call you out on that... But you've got it now, right? So things should be balanced out.

Have you downloaded this show? Does it work for you? If it does, then it's my dumpster of a computer that's the matter.

Yes I have and no I haven't lol. I have Slane DVD, but I haven't tried downloading this show.

Yet. Lol. Hopefully my act of kindness towards you will mean I have no glitches BUT that said, I always have problems with computers so something's bound to fuck up lol!

5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Yes I have and no I haven't lol. I have Slane DVD, but I haven't tried downloading this show.

Yet. Lol. Hopefully my act of kindness towards you will mean I have no glitches BUT that said, I always have problems with computers so something's bound to fuck up lol!

In that case, I'm sending positive, "no fuck-ups" vibes your way...
    *holds up Slane DVD to the sun as a gift of sacrifice*
  6. I got a black screen too until I downloaded VLC media player. Now it works great!
  7. Originally posted by tapdjI got a black screen too until I downloaded VLC media player. Now it works great!

Thanks mate, I'll give that a try.
  8. it asks for a 0 archive file... maybe something is missing?