1. Bump
  2. leave 24 hours between bumps. Great job with the new links
  3. Question: the part of this interview where Bono is talking about the idea of flying him as a dead cowboy over the audience and then scrapping it because "Jon Bon Jovi did this every night"--is that actually true? Or is that a jab or something at Bon Jovi? I don't follow Bon Jovi, but Conan and the audience got a huge laugh out of that statement, so I'm wondering if there's a joke I'm missing there.
  4. Erm, sorry, question/problem with the download:

I've downloaded all 8 parts. I tried to extract the first part, but cannot because it says i need part 2 in order to extract part 1. I attempted to extract part 2 and it said I needed to extract part 1 first. I tried extracting the rest of the parts in various orders, but they all say I need to extract part 1 first--which it's not letting me do. Any suggestions on this?

Thanks in advance.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Erm, sorry, question/problem with the download:

I've downloaded all 8 parts. I tried to extract the first part, but cannot because it says i need part 2 in order to extract part 1. I attempted to extract part 2 and it said I needed to extract part 1 first. I tried extracting the rest of the parts in various orders, but they all say I need to extract part 1 first--which it's not letting me do. Any suggestions on this?

Thanks in advance.

highlight them all at once then try to extract
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

highlight them all at once then try to extract

Still getting the same message. Maybe try downloading them again?

Burned them to a disk as well, as the message that popped up gave the option of inserting a disk with the parts on it to continue extracting. No luck.

Will try again later. Thanks for your help.
  7. is it audio or video?
  8. Originally posted by walkonis it audio or video?

video
  9. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Still getting the same message. Maybe try downloading them again?

Burned them to a disk as well, as the message that popped up gave the option of inserting a disk with the parts on it to continue extracting. No luck.

Will try again later. Thanks for your help.

Nicole, ur still experience problems with it?
    When it asks for part 2, click on browse button
    And then click on part 2 from their, it shud work
    Winrar can be bitch sometimes
    Anyway, let me know how´s it goin ok?
    Otherwise we´ll solve it in some other way
  10. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2Erm, sorry, question/problem with the download...

That's called karmic retribution for blaspheming B-Man lol...
  11. Originally posted by Xayide29[..]

Nicole, ur still experience problems with it?
    When it asks for part 2, click on browse button
    And then click on part 2 from their, it shud work
    Winrar can be bitch sometimes
    Anyway, let me know how´s it goin ok?
    Otherwise we´ll solve it in some other way

Tried it again today doing the same thing as yesterday and it worked! Pretty odd--maybe you're right Xayide, and it was Winrar. Either way, I'm glad it's working now.

Thanks for the help.

Dammit Harry, maybe you're right. B-Man heard me.
  12. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

Tried it again today doing the same thing as yesterday and it worked! Pretty odd--maybe you're right Xayide, and it was Winrar. Either way, I'm glad it's working now.

Thanks for the help.

Dammit Harry, maybe you're right. B-Man heard me.

Great news