1. Originally posted by stj0691:Here was the set...great show...I didn't know all the songs so some were a few surprises.

Spaceman
    Losing Touch
    Somebody Told Me
    Smile Like You Mean It
    This is Your Life
    Joy Ride
    I Can't Stay
    Shadowplay
    Bling (Confessions of a King)
    Bones
    Neon Tiger
    Human
    Sam's Town
    Read My Mind
    Mr. Brightside
    All These Things That I've Done

Encore:

The World That We Live In
    For Reasons Unknown
    Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
    When You Were Young

nice set

by the way what songs diden't you know
  2. Saw The Killers in Birmingham a few weeks ago!!!

They were amazing, best concert I've ever been to!

But I haven't seen U2 live yet, that will be the best by absoloute miles!!!!!

I'd like to hear The Killers cover some U2 songs, i heard Brandon Flowers sing 'In A Little While' with U2 and he was great!

Killers are great, a brilliant band but they won't ever be as good as the mighty U2
  3. I don't care for their cover of shadowplay, but it is alright.
  4. the killers are on Friday Night With Johnathon Ross tonight

5. Wicked, thanks for telling us! Is it this friday, as in today?

Sorry, obviously, thanks!
  6. On the Jo Whiley bootleg from this year (with Beautiful Day, I think), where Bono calls Chris Martin a wanker, there's a song by The Killers in there, but I don't know what it's called. Anyone know? I do like that a fair bit, quite catchy.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins:On the Jo Whiley bootleg from this year (with Beautiful Day, I think), where Bono calls Chris Martin a wanker, there's a song by The Killers in there, but I don't know what it's called. Anyone know? I do like that a fair bit, quite catchy.

Spaceman is their song from that, from their album Day & Age!
  8. WOW, ANYONE SEE THEM LAST NIGHT ON JONATHAN ROSS????

Amazing, they were only meant to play 2 songs but they play 4 songs and they were ace, gotta love the Killers
  9. Originally posted by u2spear:WOW, ANYONE SEE THEM LAST NIGHT ON JONATHAN ROSS????

Amazing, they were only meant to play 2 songs but they play 4 songs and they were ace, gotta love the Killers

which songs did they play?

10. 1. Human
    2. The World We Live In
    3. Mr. Brightside
    4. When You Were Young (which was cut before the end for the start of the next programme)

11. I saw them, they were amazing.

although Brandon's voice wasn't all that great on Mr. Brightside, especially the "I never..." coda. I don't think it's been the same live since Brandon stopped using his fake british accent and started imitating Bruce Springsteen, though.

and the fact that they cut WYWY pissed me off tremendously.