1. A Piece of What You Need, the new Teddy Thompson album
  2. Originally posted by U2NickAchtung Baby... I already had all of the songs, but why not have the real CD?

wow i bought myself "Achtung Baby" Yesterday
  3. Originally posted by kisho8[..]

wow i bought myself "Achtung Baby" Yesterday

We both got it on the same day... freaky See how U2 unites people lol. I was looking for Pop, so I could have the actual CD (can't see the playboy bunmnies on my computer screen), but they didn't have that. So I just got Achtung Baby
  4. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

We both got it on the same day... freaky See how U2 unites people lol. I was looking for Pop, so I could have the actual CD (can't see the playboy bunmnies on my computer screen), but they didn't have that. So I just got Achtung Baby

Great Concidence with a great C.D.
  5. Passengers. And yes, I love it, even though a lot of others don't. How can you not like it?
  6. Originally posted by drewhigginsPassengers. And yes, I love it, even though a lot of others don't. How can you not like it?

Plot 180, Beach Sequence, Theme From The Swan?
  7. Originally posted by markp91[..]

Plot 180, Beach Sequence, Theme From The Swan?

Maybe those songs - a song about beaches really couldn't excite me more...but the rest are solid.

You have to listen to Let's Go Native - very cool song, sounds a little like Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle of Milk - which I do enjoy.
  8. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Maybe those songs - a song about beaches really couldn't excite me more...but the rest are solid.

You have to listen to Let's Go Native - very cool song, sounds a little like Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle of Milk - which I do enjoy.

Must admit...The first 8/9 songs are pretty cool...
  9. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
    yesterday!!!!
  10. Originally posted by drewhiggins...Alex Descends Into Hell For A Bottle of Milk - which I do enjoy.

I love it
  11. the last cd i bought was a Live DVD/CD Here At The End Of All Things by the number twelve looks like you if you havent bought it yet go get it i know the drummer
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Slug is amazing