1. Viva La Vida.

See the other topic for my view
  2. Originally posted by u2spearU2 - Live From Cardiff 2005, very very good (I wish i went ) anyway its class

Live

You bought this?!!

Download the bloody thing. Don't feed greed of bootleggers who should be sharing this stuff.

Aaargghh......
  3. Originally posted by u2spearU2 - Live From Cardiff 2005, very very good (I wish i went ) anyway its class

if it's better than our version then get it ripped. Great gig
  4. Viva La Vida and Parachutes.....still waiting for them to arrive at my hospital room though.
  5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

You bought this?!!

Download the bloody thing. Don't feed greed of bootleggers who should be sharing this stuff.

Aaargghh......

As long as you didn't pay too much, and like it's already been said, if it's better quality do a rip of it. But those European gigs are pretty good quality anyway.

I've ordered Passengers for import - nowhere local or even eBay at a decent price is offering it. And I couldn't pass up Michael Jackson's Invincible for $10 either.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I've ordered Passengers for import - nowhere local or even eBay at a decent price is offering it..

every where i look Passengers is at least £20. I ended up buying it of MSN music for £7. Not worth that to tell you the truth but, at least i can say i've got it
  7. Nevermind by Nirvana and The Best Of Radiohead. Really pointless purchases, I think. I have every Radiohead CD, and I've bought Nevermind from the iTunes store before...
  8. Originally posted by easports43Nevermind by Nirvana and The Best Of Radiohead. Really pointless purchases, I think. I have every Radiohead CD, and I've bought Nevermind from the iTunes store before...

I saw OK Computer for ten dollars today. I was almost gonna grab it but other artists have priority first.
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

I saw OK Computer for ten dollars today. I was almost gonna grab it but other artists have priority first.

Grab it when you get the chance. It's probably one of the best albums of the 90's.
  10. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Grab it when you get the chance. It's probably one of the best albums of the 90's.

When I go on one of my $200 CD spending sprees, and only after I get the new iPhone. Yep, I spent $200 on CDs in a fortnight. Call me crazy...
  11. I'm probally going to buy the best of Neil Young this weekend. I'll make sure to review it.
  12. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

every where i look Passengers is at least £20. I ended up buying it of MSN music for £7.

I just wish I could find the bloody album! (for whatever reason, I try to not buy things online as much as possible)

Viva La Vida