1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I took a listen to this one...it was okay, but definitely not my favorite. The new solo by Edge though....now that's awesome!

Just listened. Great snippeting, not the best though. And I was gonna be a smartarse and say "Edge's solo is the normal one he used for ZooTV shows?" and then it carried on. And on. And my musical appetite was sated

Who needs stupid Dragonforce type bollocks when you have incredible work like that - singing with a guitar. Incredible...
  2. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

I took a listen to this one...it was okay, but definitely not my favorite. The new solo by Edge though....now that's awesome!

the shortness of the snippet is probably why. 'Kick the darkness' should have been the lyric in Shine Like Stars from the start. Great performance. Bono does the 'With or WithOUT You!', that snippet and then theres that solo . . .
  3. Also, I like 11 O'Clock Tick Tock/ Drowning Man in Red Rocks (Under a Blood Red Sky)
  4. Originally posted by aussiemofoBad/40 (Elevation)
    Vertigo/Stories for Boys (Vertigo)

Love both of them
  5. Just listened to 2005-11-02 Los Angeles, California - Staples Center (2), great snippeting by Bono during ISHFWILF, the highlight being an alternative version of "In A Little While" during the outro;

"In a little while, I could go on all night, but if I did, you'd be bored" - tis rather "lol!"