1. Anything they put in Bad:-

So Cruel should be mentioned in addition to all the ones listed above

Shine like Stars - I read the post someon put in the 'you know when you listen to too much U2 when...' topic about not being able to listen to the song without singing it and thought 'that's bang on the money!'

Stories for Boys in Vertigo again.

2. In Gods Country during All Along the Watchtower

In the name of the father during Pride (okay, technically not a U2 song but too fantastic to not mention it)

Bad during All I want is you

Playboy Mansion during Streets

Ultra Violet during Beautiful Day
  3. Originally posted by yeahIn Gods Country during All Along the Watchtower

In the name of the father during Pride (okay, technically not a U2 song but too fantastic to not mention it)

Bad during All I want is you

Playboy Mansion during Streets

Ultra Violet during Beautiful Day

Could you tell us the shows for these? I've not heard a couple of them.
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Could you tell us the shows for these? I've not heard a couple of them.

In Gods Country during All Along the Watchtower Rotterdam 10/01/1990

In the name of the father during Pride (okay, technically not a U2 song but too fantastic to not mention it) Mannheim 31/07/97

Bad during All I want is you Dublin 31/08/97

Playboy Mansion during Streets Leeds 28/08/97

Ultra Violet during Beautiful Day Piladelphia 22/05/05

5. Thanks chap. I'll check that Ultraviolet one out
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis

Thanks chap. I'll check that Ultraviolet one out

It's not that spectacular but sounds cool somehow. Also it gave fans the false hope that the band would play the full song in Europe - bastards.

Same about the "I'm ready for the Acrobat" - line in Zoo Station....
  7. Originally posted by yeah[..]

It's not that spectacular but sounds cool somehow. Also it gave fans the false hope that the band would play the full song in Europe - bastards.

Same about the "I'm ready for the Acrobat" - line in Zoo Station....

Ha. Too true..

They're on record as saying they love those songs. So I guess it's never out of the question. And I read yesterday that Dallas keeps on at Edge to resurrect God Part II and Ultraviolet. So...
  8. Think iT was chicago on vertigo tour , but they played whole lot of the first time during bad and then back into bad for a big finish . DYNAMITE !!
  9. Bad/40 (Elevation)
    Vertigo/Stories for Boys (Vertigo)
  10. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock in Bullet The Blue Sky - Point Depot,31-12-1989

11. Originally posted by gmc11 O'Clock Tick Tock in Bullet The Blue Sky - Point Depot,31-12-1989

Good call Gary
  12. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Good call Gary

It's like only a few seconds,but I think it works really well.The Bad / 40 combo during the Elevation Tour,I think,is amazing,and the " When I look At The World" snippet @ Kemper Arena is a reason alone to listen to that show. As mentioned previously,it's just a seamless transition.Plus All I Want Is You before Bad,also at the same Point Depot show,31-12-1989.