1. Good to see him still in Dublin. I wonder if he will be put bowling on Christmas Eve again.
  2. Christmas (Baby, Please Come Home) was the other. Some HQ pics on U2.com
  3. Best video yet, Bono sounds like he's in good form:

4. From other videos it seems that it took a while to Imelda to find the right harmonization key, but otherwise the version is fantastic and the audience is really digging it. First time Desire has been performed at the Point Depot since the 1st of January of 1990
  5. There's also this:

6. 0:42 at that video, that's what I meant. Sore throat, a too high tone for her or just of rehearsal, but it sounds shit
  7. Originally posted by LikeASongFrom other videos it seems that it took a while to Imelda to find the right harmonization key, but otherwise the version is fantastic and the audience is really digging it. First time Desire has been performed at the Point Depot since the 1st of January of 1990

Wrong.

2008-12-07 - Dublin, Ireland - O2 Arena

Feel ashamed.
  8. Originally posted by MacStripeyobviously no U2 fans in there. They don't know how to clap right for Desire

I thought the same "What a shitty clapping..."

Do you have any proof that Desire was performed? No proof, no happened.
    I'm kidding of course. I perfectly remembered about Van Diemen's Land but I just didn't recall that they reportedly played Desire as well... Oh well, let's change my sentence then, what about "First time Desire has been performed FULL BAND at the Point Depot since the 1st of January of 1990"?
  9. Originally posted by iTimChristmas (Baby, Please Come Home) was the other. Some HQ pics on U2.com

uhh i want to listen this version , any video ?
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    I thought the same "What a shitty clapping..."

[..]
    Do you have any proof that Desire was performed? No proof, no happened.
    I'm kidding of course. I perfectly remembered about Van Diemen's Land but I just didn't recall that they reportedly played Desire as well... Oh well, let's change my sentence then, what about "First time Desire has been performed FULL BAND at the Point Depot since the 1st of January of 1990"?

I think U2 has to be the ones playing it for it to be a true full band.

11. Imelda May Bono Please Come Home For Christmas O2 Dublin 16/12/11