1. I wish I was...this year's NA tour is hitting all of the big cities...
    Vancouver! (well, my "hometown" shows)
    Vegas!
    LA!
    Seattle!
    Wrigley!
    Fenway!
    MSG!
    Philly!

If I could attend all 16 of these shows, I would. Unfortunately, I'm already done after attending the two Vancouver shows.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I wish I was...this year's NA tour is hitting all of the big cities...
    Vancouver! (well, my "hometown" shows)
    Vegas!
    LA!
    Seattle!
    Wrigley!
    Fenway!
    MSG!
    Philly!

If I could attend all 16 of these shows, I would. Unfortunately, I'm already done after attending the two Vancouver shows.
    Vegas worked out perfect - I have a business conference in LV this week. I have tix for MSG and may go to Wrigley depending on my schedule.
  3. Seriously, why not release a full live album like every other band does? We've been drip fed live songs for too long. I'm sure this EP will be 2-3 songs from the last sphere show... they're gonna milk that for all its worth to go with the other shows that have been released and rereleased to death
  4. Originally posted by colbourne25:Seriously, why not release a full live album like every other band does? We've been drip fed live songs for too long. I'm sure this EP will be 2-3 songs from the last sphere show... they're gonna milk that for all its worth to go with the other shows that have been released and rereleased to death
    Other bands put all their live shows in their entirety on services like Nugs. The U2 comes in “here is a live EP with 5 songs, limited edition, available only in vinyl” or “here is a recording, will be available only for 48 hours in our site for paid members”. Quite lame.
  5. i pay everything but this thing of "only vinyl" it's so dumb, they don't reach worldwide
  6. Streamings also don't reach worldwide
  7. I thinking this could be a 'per decade' type of release! Thanks for sharing U2W1
  8. Rare tracks hopefully .
  9. I've said it before: decisions have been really weird since Paul M. retired. Who is driving this bus?
  10. Many big hits, great album songs or full albums are already released on CD and DVD. So I really don't know what songs they're talking about?