1. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Why the sarcasm ?!
    I actually really think that it's very good news that Bono is already singing/working again just for our future pleasure ! He could as well think "My back's screwed, fuck'em all, i'm taking 2 months off"

Absolutely, I think it's indeed very good news. Fingers crossed, hoping that Bono will be out of pain soon, if he isn't already, and that he'll be 100% by the beginning of August.
  2. I think it's alright to post this here, since Daniel Lanois has been close to U2 for so many years.

Originally posted by music-mix.ew.com
    U2, Dylan producer Daniel Lanois in intensive care after motorcycle accident

[image]

Respected Canadian producer-artist Daniel Lanois has canceled all upcoming tour dates after a motorcycle crash in L.A. this past Saturday, a press release announced today. “Lanois suffered multiple injuries but is expected to be released from intensive care soon,” the release states. “Due to the severity of the injuries, Lanois…will be recuperating for the next two months.” He had previously scheduled a European tour for this July.

Lanois is best known for his close working relationships with the likes of Bob Dylan (Oh Mercy, Time Out of Mind) and U2 (The Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, All That You Can’t Leave Behind, and more). He has also released several albums of his own material, and recently started a new trio called Black Dub. The press release says Black Dub “will release their debut album when circumstances permit.”

The Music Mix sends its best wishes for Lanois’ speedy and full recovery.

all the best to him, and a speedy recovery!
  3. Just saw that on Twitter, was going to post it here too Theyvsay he'll be out soon so that's a good sign anyway all the best to him
  4. All the best to Danny. Hope he heals fast and is back to 100% soon.
  5. Fuck, what's up with the accidents surrounding U2?
    Poor Danny, get better soon

6. He's driving? God that's pretty quick. Took my aunt 4 weeks to be allowed drive after her back surgery
  7. Not really a sighting but today in Ireland the State Exams started for 3rd year and 6th year students in second level school and my friend, who knows about my obsession about the band, texted me saying that The Edge came up somehow on Paper One for English in the Junior Certificate (3rd Year Exams) Just thought you'd like to know
  8. With Bono's driving skills i'm not too keen on that last picture

9. Me neither...add the back injury, and you wouldn't catch me walking on the streets of Dublin. Still really good to see him up and about though.