1. Originally posted by U2BROTHR:The funny thing is....people walk into my DJ room and think I only play U2.

I DJ house, electro, tribal, and progressive house.......rarely do I throw U2 into the DJ set. U2 is my own personal love...... So when I put a mix out on www.djmarkbaker.com , I don't throw U2 into the mix. But I do love spinning the vinyl when I'm by my lonesome.

Very much my style as well, i used to DJ in a club here in Melbourne, pretty much beatmixed since i was 17/18, i'll have to d'load a few of your mixes.

Just on collectables, i added more to mine over the past week, got the Box version of Unforgettable Fire, was advertised here in Australia for around $70.00, picked it up at JB Hifi today for $52.99, happy with that.

Friends who went to the Uni of Phoenix concert also got me the program, cap, key ring, t shirt & poster which i'll get framed alongside the Vertigo Tour poster, when i eventually get around to doing that, i'll post it in here.

2. My latest addition, picked this CD Single up for $14.00 AU in a local recycled cd store - [Dixons Recycled Records]..

3. Fly goggles - originals!
    Popmart inflatible lemon
    Popmart record bag
    Popmart snowglobe
    Pop Cube
    Unforgettable Fire platinum disc
    Signed Vertigo handbill
    Signed Island Records picture
    Plectrum from a Vertigo gig
    Zoo TV dollars
    Zooropa Ecus
    ZOO TV monitor sticker
    VOTE BABY sticker
    Programme from every tour except October (not locals like Japanese version etc)
    Replica Edge 'Slane Castle' t-shirt
    6 x 4 foot colour Zoomerang/New Zooland poster
    Zoo TV backstage pass

Not including all albums, bootlegs, singles and I gave most of my Propaganda mags away!
  4. Now THAT is cool. From now on I'm desperatley searching for one of those What? Do they send you a membership-card? I never got mine then
  5. Where do you guys find stuff like that disco ball and the Zooropa clock?

I'd be collecting like CRAZY if I even knew where to start!!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Now THAT is cool. From now on I'm desperatley searching for one of those [..]What? Do they send you a membership-card? I never got mine then

They used to send you membership cards circa 2004-2005

7. mostly on ebay or on yahoo collectors group..... theres good info on the yahoo site and occasionally collectors sell and exchange stuff, or just recently theve been selling up!!!. you get to know who's good on ebay to buy off quite quickly, always look at their other items they are sellling to see if they are fakes etc.... and obviously go through feedback. eil.com is a good place to check on items and compare.