1. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:They look great!

A few things though. Croke and Cleveland have the Dutch July, and on all the posters it says tickets are on sale with the Dutch month (obviously fine for Amsterdam/Brussels) Also, July in French is spelt wrong, it should be Juillet.
    Merci ! The spelling things are a mayor help. I'm gonna fix those things asap this evening. And as for the dates the tickets went onsale: I left that date on the same one on purpose.. for most of them cause I had no clue when everything wen't on sale.. Any idea where I can track those?
  2. Depends on what you want, but . Check out if your local printshop can print it on some nice paper for you. Shouldn't cost more than 15 bucks.
  3. Thanks for your eagle eyes Paul !
  4. Originally posted by mofothethird:[..]
    Depends on what you want, but . Check out if your local printshop can print it on some nice paper for you. Shouldn't cost more than 15 bucks.
    I wish I had s color printer!!!
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Got Window In The Skies on CD in the post today. It's the version with Tower Of Song.

I ordered a bunch of CD singles. They were really cheap on Amazon. Just waiting for them to come now.
    I've ordered many a cheap CD from Amazon. You can get some great deals.
  6. I think this is something Paul may have pointed out, but "Januari" should be "January."

These look absolutely fantastic nonetheless!
  7. Can you pls load the Chicago dates for the JT tour poster?thx u
  8. Boston and Chicago are up.

9. T-Shirt Collection
  10. Beautiful Day
    Discotheque (CD 2)
    LNOE (CD 1 & 2)
    Mofo
    and SYCMIOYO arrived today.

Very pleased with them.