1. Could I have a PM as well please
  2. pm me also !

Thanx!
  3. Okay, I have a better solution. Instead of printing them myself (like I did with mine) , which costs us all a shitload of money.
    I can just posted all the files for each city and date. So everyone can print them at home , or at their local print shop.
    Before I do that I need the mods need to be okay with this first.
  4. Originally posted by mofothethird:Okay, I have a better solution. Instead of printing them myself (like I did with mine) , which costs us all a shitload of money.
    I can just posted all the files for each city and date. So everyone can print them at home , or at their local print shop.
    Before I do that I need the mods need to be okay with this first.
    Good idea, I've got no problem with it.
  5. Yes please
  6. Its around 30 high resolution files so maybe I should upload them in the photo archive. Remy?
  7. You had this printed yourself?

8. Go ahead Joyce, post the link. I wouldn't be surprised if someone takes them and puts them on Ebay though. There's a few posters up on there already (which don't look as good).
  9. Many of these already on ebay might be easeir and cheaper to get one off there ?
    two reasons
    1 Printing costs not cheap?
    2 HQ poster paper not cheap?
  10. Originally posted by ew6655:Many of these already on ebay might be easeir and cheaper to get one off there ?
    two reasons
    1 Printing costs not cheap?
    2 HQ poster paper not cheap?
    Still, I would like to have the file from Amsterdam.