1. Originally posted by sleus:Thanks for the info and link.

Hmm, I'll have to check mine. I bought my second hand copy two weeks ago. It looked so excellent both vinyl and booklet that I was convinced to have obtained the real deal.
    Please let me know. If you did obtain the unofficial and it looks that great I know its worth investing in.... and not spending an arm, a leg and a testicle for...
  2. Will let you know, but after my holiday which starts tomorrow.
  3. hey guys i just realized that i have two u2 shorts after doing the laundry...i have a u2 Go Home and the U2360 shirt...sorry about that

4. Folks,

There is a fairly-new record store in Glasgow, Scotland called LP RECORDS GLASGOW. They're on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/LPglasgow/ .

They've acquired mint condition copies of HTDAAB, ATYCLB and other rare/live LPs. Canadian pressing of Boy, Picture discs, Best of 90-00, bootlegs from the 360 tour etc.

I know some on here are after mint condition copies of those two albums on particular, so I thought I'd let you know.

I went in yesterday to pickup a mint condition Pop at a great price.

Edd

5. Part two of the list.

All the titles in the lists are some of the more 'interesting' releases.

HTDAAB was £110 but is 'as new' condition. Not sure about the prices for ATYCLB but worth getting in touch to find out.

I'm really happy to finally have a copy of Pop in as new conditIon, especially as it's 19 years old!
  6. I've got a water bottle from Glasgow which Bono threw into the crowd. Does that count?