1. Originally posted by jochem:[..]
    Nice collection Remy. I'm 3 albums short of completing the vinyl collection myself. Pop, ATYCLB and NLOTH. Where did you get the frames?
    IKEA. They have special LP-ones!
  2. The Joshua Tree poster is in the corner down on the right , with other posters of u2 and many others band. the signature of Brian May, Peter Gabriel and Mark Knopfler can i post when youw want.
  3. HTDAAB wasn't that expensive, maybe its an unoriginal one but hey it looks good

ATYCLB is the price monster, but the 2 best-of's are even bigger price monsters.
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    HTDAAB wasn't that expensive, maybe its an unoriginal one but hey it looks good

ATYCLB is the price monster, but the 2 best-of's are even bigger price monsters.
    Yeah, from my searches it seems any HTDAAB under $100 is usually the unoffical. I haven't pulled the trigger on purchase yet, but from what I've told it looks as good as original and supposedly sounds just as good also... and if it looks and sounds good, that's all that matters, right?

I have also seen some ATYCLB picture discs that are reasonable, but that might not suit your ultimate vision of your wall...
  5. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    Yeah, from my searches it seems any HTDAAB under $100 is usually the unoffical. I haven't pulled the trigger on purchase yet, but from what I've told it looks as good as original and supposedly sounds just as good also... and if it looks and sounds good, that's all that matters, right?

I have also seen some ATYCLB picture discs that are reasonable, but that might not suit your ultimate vision of your wall...
    My HTDAAB copy is very nice, it has the full booklet as well. If it's unoriginal then someone for sure spent a lot of time on creating it!

Bought it for 54 euros.
  6. I totally just bought one too. I already have ATYCLB , and now have HTDAAB after years of doubting to pay more than 100 euro's for an official version.

Remy if you are really content with his unof. version, it just made me decide to go for that option instead. Thanks .

Only one more left and that's NLOTH. And then my collection is complete.
  7. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]

Silly question perhaps, but if the unofficial looks as good as the official, how can you tell which is which? Different numbers ?
  8. I bought North Side Story with the poster on Amazon for about twelve bucks last month. The map is cool, but I wouldn't do the $50 subscription for it.
  9. Originally posted by sleus:[..]
    Silly question perhaps, but if the unofficial looks as good as the official, how can you tell which is which? Different numbers ?
    I believe it has different numbers. Here's a link to unofficial on discogs. You can look at photos and if you scroll down, there is a review. The sound source is likely direct from official cd, and the art is easy enough to replicate with all the technology. Even the 16 page booklet that comes with this version looks sharp...
  10. Thanks for the info and link.

Hmm, I'll have to check mine. I bought my second hand copy two weeks ago. It looked so excellent both vinyl and booklet that I was convinced to have obtained the real deal.