1. i didn tknow it and i m from Argetina !! how you could get it ?
  2. Only a few 100 copies were press for argentina radios but many were send to trash when Zooropa LP was avaible.
    I think less than 30 copies still exist.
    This copy comes from a radio archive stock.
  3. Originally posted by yseilys:Only a few 100 copies were press for argentina radios but many were send to trash when Zooropa LP was avaible.
    I think less than 30 copies still exist.
    This copy comes from a radio archive stock.

30 copies, wow!! Does that make it one of the rarest promo items then?
  4. One of for sure, pne was sold 2 years ago for 1100$.
    The holy grail is the Zooropa Mexican Promo CD, that i'm really tracking down but this little bas*** is too fuc*** rare.
  5. So how much did you get your Numb Argentinian promo for?
  6. 400
  7. I do not quite get why people buy the promo's...they are not different from official releases...

8. Just because of this topic's title Collecting different, rare versions of the same item just for the sake of having a huge collection of repeated items that are "valuable" in a sense.
  9. "Pieces of Collection"

10. I loved collecting the radio promos. There was something about the slimline case and the sticker on the front saying for promo use only that made them quite cool. Nowadays I couldn't give a toss and I only really value my 90's era digipak single releases.

Everything else can go if I can muster up the effort involved in selling. If anyone is looking for any albums in vinyl then let me know.
  11. Nothing rare I'm afraid, and it's a pretty small collection... but I've only been a U2 fanatic for a few years only really had enough money coming in to spend any of it for about a year (I should probably mention I've only just graduated high school so I've only just recently got a job), so it's a start...

Cassettes:
    Boy (the American edition with the weird distorted photo cover)
    October

CDs:
    War
    Under a Blood Red Sky
    The Unforgettable Fire
    Wide Awake in America
    The Joshua Tree
    Rattle and Hum
    The Fly single
    Achtung Baby (my copy has, instead of the classic 4x4 picture grid, a 4x3 one. It's a gatefold case, so is this always the case or the American edition or what?)
    Zooropa
    Pop
    The Best of 1980-1990 and B-Sides
    All That You Can't Leave Behind
    Elevation single (the numbered European tour edition with the Irving Plaza B-sides)
    The Best of 1990-2000 and B-Sides
    U218 Singles
    Magnificent single (the 10-track one with the remixes)
    Achtung Baby 20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition

DVDs:
    Rattle and Hum
    There was a little promo DVD with the 2-disc Best of 1990-2000 as well

That's pretty much it, unless you count the black visor shades that were the closest thing I could find the The Fly's shades at my local mall for under $25 and the fact that if I groom it right, my hair looks like Bono's does these days.

On a side note, one of my friends, who's more of a Brian Eno fan than a U2 fan, has got Original Soundtracks 1 on CD.