1. Oh yes, mistakes are an inevitable part of the human behaviour and condition, so why avoid or mask them? Thanks for the cumpliments guys. I was about to dedicate the song to you, Harry, but I thought that might have misled my youtube subscribers regarding my sexual orientation hahahaha
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Oh yes, mistakes are an inevitable part of the human behaviour and condition, so why avoid or mask them? Thanks for the cumpliments guys. I was about to dedicate the song to you, Harry, but I thought that might have misled my youtube subscribers regarding my sexual orientation hahahaha

Haha, well I appreciate the thought nonetheless
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:this was played at a cliub i was at tonight. I nearly vomited. Ive looked it up and it seems that CHer has covered ISHF over 450 times and used it to open dozens of hwer shows..., didn't know it. And i wish i still didnt know it.

[YouTube Video]

4. Good work Sergio !!!!
  5. Thanks for the words guys Never got to answer you.

This is plain awesome.

6. I think this is just too beautiful...
    Finally a real live version ;-)
    (Starts @ 3:56 )

7. Nice!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Oh yes, mistakes are an inevitable part of the human behaviour and condition, so why avoid or mask them? Thanks for the cumpliments guys. I was about to dedicate the song to you, Harry, but I thought that might have misled my youtube subscribers regarding my sexual orientation hahahaha

Well I'm not gonna give you a cumpliment :s
    Well done though
  9. Thank you guys
  10. I love by the end when she is mimicking the fiddle it almost sounds like trnsition into SATS t 6:40 (imgine the line "Summer stretching on the grass" right there)