1. If I was going to find a better cover I would have had to make one

2. I was on the verge of saying "you could as well have made one yourself" but it was excessive

Anyway, feel free to do so. I'm sure it will be amazing.
  3. hey people! Listen (watch) this cover! it's a friend's friend who sings.

4. wow, very nicely done
  5. Good work !!
  6. this was played at a cliub i was at tonight. I nearly vomited. Ive looked it up and it seems that CHer has covered ISHF over 450 times and used it to open dozens of hwer shows..., didn't know it. And i wish i still didnt know it.

7. One take, no edits, just as it came out (not the best sound either, just my camera's microphone). There are some mistakes but hell, what's life without mistakes and improvisation?

8. Originally posted by LikeASong:this was played at a cliub i was at tonight. I nearly vomited. Ive looked it up and it seems that CHer has covered ISHF over 450 times and used it to open dozens of hwer shows..., didn't know it. And i wish i still didnt know it.

[YouTube Video]

It's like an ABBA tribute band. Thoroughly bemused.
  9. Very good Sergio! Love your vibrato.

10. I thoroughly concur - great voice, Mr Santos! I'm trying to be less worried about making mistakes with music, like to think of Chopin in such times, either a quote of his or someone about him saying that no two performances of his were ever alike - each one was different and unique because it was a new performance.