1. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

I actually think Crumbs From Your Table is the underrated one, but it seems my opinion isn't really shared from what I've read elsewhere on the net lol.

i agree with u, Crumbs From Your Table in another underrated track from HTDAAB and it's a great song overall.
  2. It occured to me that War is kinda overlooked in genrael. I especially like how the Edge shelved The Explorer and effects pedals for most of the album, sticking to his Strats and acoustic with minimal effects to get the gritty straightforward sound for it.
  3. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01It occured to me that War is kinda overlooked in genrael. I especially like how the Edge shelved The Explorer and effects pedals for most of the album, sticking to his Strats and acoustic with minimal effects to get the gritty straightforward sound for it.

Jeez, you know your guitars don't you
  4. I have a budie whos dad has an extensive guitar collection. Among the better ones are a authentic 60s SG, and a left handed 67 doubleneck.
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01Among the better ones are a authentic 60s SG, and a left handed 67 doubleneck.
    OMFG
  6. I like it alot too.
    It's no upper echelon but its nice raw and harsh.
  7. Originally posted by thefly07let's not forget Elvis Presley and America

since they all ignored your plee I shall jump on the band wagon with U . this has always been a fav of mine . it most definitley is the greatest backwards song they ever recorded
  8. To address the original question, I love every second of "Like a Song." I really like the ending because it's almost anti-cliché; they're not repeating the chorus over and over as they fade out. I think the drum beat is very powerful and the Edge's guitar part is perfect.
  9. Originally posted by u2met86To address the original question, I love every second of "Like a Song." I really like the ending because it's almost anti-cliché; they're not repeating the chorus over and over as they fade out. I think the drum beat is very powerful and the Edge's guitar part is perfect.
    The song itself is perfect
  10. This is probably my favorite U2 song but I don't know if Larry could even play this any more. It's probably the heaviest drum track he's ever recorded. Bono is really pushing himself here too. Such a passionate performance all round. Too bad this has been ignored live. It's the kind of rocker I would love to hear on of Songs of X.
  11. This song is fantastic and full of meaning
    Great energy great lyrics like a New Heart IS why i need
    Perfect for a show in stadium to blow our mind
    I dont understand why they dont play more often, it IS a great live song