1. Originally posted by djrlewisI don't think we've ever taken for granted everything Sergio does on these boards and the contribution he makes to the discussions. I'm not quite sure what....

oh.

you mean the song LikeASong....

I see....

Oh yes. Quite right..

lol
  2. True, its a great song....just ready about Wire being under-rated has put me in the mood for the unforgettable fire now! (on it goes...)
  3. let's not forget Elvis Presley and America
  4. yes its a pretty good song...
    but Wire as mentioned before is better...
    as IMO; If You Wear That Velvet Dress
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyi'd like it if it didn't have that extended drum outtro

I think the drum outro gives it a really different feel, almost kinda Celtic and eery? In fact, I think the song has that really sort of tribal feel throughout, and I'd agree as to people thinking it to be underrated, it's one of the best tracks on War after New Year's Day for me - I think it's better than Sunday Bloody Sunday IN ALBUM FORM, but SBS really comes alive for me when it's performed live

Originally posted by RDB92It's definetely underrated, but not as underrated as Wire. [and Indian Summer Sky]

Fully agree there too!
  6. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]

I think the drum outro gives it a really different feel, almost kinda Celtic and eery? In fact, I think the song has that really sort of tribal feel throughout, and I'd agree as to people thinking it to be underrated, it's one of the best tracks on War after New Year's Day for me - I think it's better than Sunday Bloody Sunday IN ALBUM FORM, but SBS really comes alive for me when it's performed live

[..]

Fully agree there too!

agree with u
  7. Very underrated song and a great one. and while we're talking about underrated songs, what about 'A Man and A Woman'? Does anyone know of that being played live ever?
  8. Originally posted by SalvationTambourineVery underrated song and a great one. and while we're talking about underrated songs, what about 'A Man and A Woman'? Does anyone know of that being played live ever?

i don't think it was ever played live, but you're talking about HTDAAB, i think "one step closer" is the underrated track of this album, sometimes i think it's the best track on the album.
  9. Originally posted by walkon[..]

i don't think it was ever played live, but you're talking about HTDAAB, i think "one step closer" is the underrated track of this album, sometimes i think it's the best track on the album.

I actually think Crumbs From Your Table is the underrated one, but it seems my opinion isn't really shared from what I've read elsewhere on the net lol.
  10. Excellent song
    Drowning man is another belter it never gets a mention
    I wonder how it would sound live.
  11. Originally posted by shaft1102Excellent song
    Drowning man is another belter it never gets a mention
    I wonder how it would sound live.

oh man totally agree. Drowning man is one of my favorites of war.
  12. Originally posted by thebonodrums[..]

oh man totally agree. Drowning man is one of my favorites of war.

I agree too. Drowning man is my favourite War song. I think it would be awesome if U2 will play it in a future live show.