1. Barcelona lost in Camp Nou against Alavés, that just returned to 1st Division. The beginning of a disappointing season?
  2. No. Stupid mistake by the coach. Underestimating your opponent and putting more than half of your usual starting line-up on the bench

Can't believe he actually did that.

3. No, it only impacts the coefficient calculation, as you can see in the post after you. It doesn't have any impact on who qualifies from a country.
  4. I see. They'll miss those 3 points at the end of the season.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    No. Stupid mistake by the coach. Underestimating your opponent and putting more than half of your usual starting line-up on the bench

Can't believe he actually did that.
    It was a logical risk ... they never thought they ha a chance to lose

Anyway vs Celtic ...did you watch it ??
  6. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

No, it only impacts the coefficient calculation, as you can see in the post after you. It doesn't have any impact on who qualifies from a country.
    I must've misunderstood the publication then. A reporter said the same thing in a talkshow last week, but ok, sorry!
  7. Maybe it is like that in Belgium then, would be odd though

That could mean that a team could never qualify for something if the runner-up has a bigger history. So Gent ends on number one but since Anderlecht has a bigger history they end up with the Champions League ticket, every season.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Maybe it is like that in Belgium then, would be odd though

That could mean that a team could never qualify for something if the runner-up has a bigger history. So Gent ends on number one but since Anderlecht has a bigger history they end up with the Champions League ticket, every season.
    The reporter (Filip Joos on Extra Time) said the champion would always be champion and get the ticket, but only the last ticket (so I guess in the bigger leagues?) might be challenged. He said "If Leicester ends 4th and ManU 5th they might give the CL ticket to ManU because of history."
    Which would be really odd indeed and yes the UEFA document gives another explanation so I guess you must be right... I hope so actually
  9. my keeping faith in De Boer seems to be a good choice
  10. yesterday was Allegri the loser, not juventus