1. Well, you can't say they are afraid of changing their music.
  2. Yep, kudos on that
  3. i kinda liked Midnight as closer, in some weird way it reminded me of the way U2 used to close the Zoo TV tour with Love Is Blindness.

Always In My Head is also starting to grow on me.

i didn't like neither of them the first time around when i only heard the songs, but watching the concert and see them play these new songs made me realize how much the band enjoy this new material.
  4. Originally posted by aski:i kinda liked Midnight as closer, in some weird way it reminded me of the way U2 used to close the Zoo TV tour with Love Is Blindness.

Always In My Head is also starting to grow on me.

i didn't like neither of them the first time around when i only heard the songs, but watching the concert and see them play these new songs made me realize how much the band enjoy this new material.

Yeah, except for the fact that Love Is Blindness is an objectively awesome song and Midnight is probably mediocre at best
  5. definitely. they can't be compared quality-wise, but i was more thinking of mood and as choice of closers.

both are very low key and somber in mood.
  6. Last night!

7. yup, it's definitely a grower.
  8. Much better performance than the iTunes thingy. I actually LIKE this one. Guy's bass relaxes me a lot.
  9. Magic is amazing specifically because of Guy's bass. This album might be about him being hypnotic and smooth which I'm excited about.
  10. I am very sad to say this new album isn't exciting me at all.