1. Originally posted by blueeyedboy:[..]
    take it from a seasoned veteran. you won't win. and if you do, you'll be proven wrong. and you'll never forget that you were wrong. best to just "let it go and so to fade away..."
    Yes, I've learned an immense amount on how to lose a battle whilst keeping your dignity in the last few years, it usually begins with don't start the battle in the first place. I've just realised this might be the most off topic conversation that's taken place on this site which is some achievement lol.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yes, I've learned an immense amount on how to lose a battle whilst keeping your dignity in the last few years, it usually begins with don't start the battle in the first place. I've just realised this might be the most off topic conversation that's taken place on this site which is some achievement lol.
    epic offtopic
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I don't think it's too bad though... If only to remember the days when there was a hit-record that drove its album and we didn't even have a topic to disgress from... Best one could do was to call a wrong number...
  4. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I don't think it's too bad though... If only to remember the days when there was a hit-record that drove its album and we didn't even have a topic to disgress from... Best one could do was to call a wrong number...
    hey, i'm ok with this thread going wherever it goes, so long as Joyce is ok with it!
  5. Haha. Oops... The other thread. Thats what I meant. Maybe we should keep this one on topic.
  6. wrong number
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[...] I've just realised this might be the most off topic conversation that's taken place on this site which is some achievement lol.
    This was in fact two topics at once going off-topic...then it's ok