1. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    When I think of Muse putting out something more stripped down, I immediately think of Explorers (which ironically also has orchestral input). Come to think of it, I actually like Explorers quite a bit in all regards.
    That's boring, not stripped down...
  2. That's how I play it and how my band played it during our last show together. We played a longer portion of The Handler without vocals, and then segued into full Stockholm. It was pretty brilliant
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's how I play it and how my band played it during our last show together. We played a longer portion of The Handler without vocals, and then segued into full Stockholm. It was pretty brilliant
    Would love to hear it Don't you plan any tour in middle Europe?
  4. Of course! Next year, as support for U2
  5. Really, you think Explorers is boring?

What's an example of a stripped down song from Muse?
  6. I genuinely think it is boring as hell.

Unintended would fit that bill as in "stripped down aka calm, soft sounding". Many others would fit the bill as in "stripped down aka just three guys playing some guitar/piano, bass, drums and vocals".
  7. I mean, Muse has a lot of songs in which the three of them just play some instruments together, so I guess I don't really see why there's such a demand for something "stripped down."
  8. Hi! Does anyone know if there is a 'making off' of the drones album, like they did with the 2nd law and resistance? On youtube there is a globalist/defector video. I'm very curious for the rest of the album
  9. Originally posted by eladanelf:Hi! Does anyone know if there is a 'making off' of the drones album, like they did with the 2nd law and resistance? On youtube there is a globalist/defector video. I'm very curious for the rest of the album
    I don't think there's anything other than that video you've found: