1. Butterflies And Hurricanes (the single) was released 10 years ago today.

What a song ♥

I've got something like 10 Muse t-shirts but my fav has always and will always be this one:

2. My favourite Muse cover art.
  3. C'mon, cut your hair.
  4. I've OD'd on U2 (and, yes, PJ) recently and thought I'd explore the Muse b-side collection.

Holy smokes, they have a lot! I'm counting about 30 non-album tracks - and that's before Absolution was released! The number seems to dwindle quite a bit afterwards.
  5. They have some fantastic B-sides.
  6. This (unnoficial but full of official material) album is one of the best B-sides & outtakes compilations I've ever heard - not only by Muse but any artist:

Do We Need This?

Miles better than many successful bands' proper studio albums.
  7. I "found" something similar but more complete:

It has 41 songs!!

I was looking at Do We Need This? but it seemed to be missing many of the tracks on the one above. However, I later figured out that many of the missing songs on the one you recommended can be found on Hullabaloo.
  8. What is Piste 8? I can't find the original origin of that one.

Edit: aka Bedroom Acoustics????
  9. I might have to "get" that more complete album, although I have a soft spot for Do We Need This and the way it flows.

Piste8 = Bedroom Acoustics, indeed. And for all Muse queries... www.musewiki.org
  10. The amount of time I spent on Musewiki as a youngster...more than I've ever spent here in my years as a member. What a great resource it is.