1. I'm seeing Muse at Coachella in two weeks... I AM SO EXCITED. But I am not ready! Does anyone have a playlist/tracklist of songs I should watch out for? I know most all the hits but I do want to dig deeper and be prepared for the show
  2. They're not playing much shows lately so their setlists are pretty unpredictable. Look at what they played yesterday at Lolla Brazil:

New Born
    Agitated
    Lithium (Nirvana cover)
    Bliss
    Plug In Baby
    The 2nd Law: Unsustainable
    Butterflies & Hurricanes
    Liquid State
    Madness
    Interlude
    Hysteria
    Starlight
    Time Is Running Out
    Stockholm Syndrome
    Yes Please

The 2nd Law: Isolated System
    Uprising
    Knights of Cydonia

Pretty different th what they were playing while on tour.

So, regarding your query... Take a look at these and you'll be set (I think), besides the big hits that you probably know already:

Map Of The Problematique
    Bliss
    Citizen Erased
    Supermassive Black Hole
    Follow Me
    Agitated
    Dead Star
    Unnatural Selection
    Fury
    Survival
    Animals
    Sunburn
    Hyper Music

Some kind of "Best of not-so-well-known"
  3. Apparently Muscle Museum was on the setlist but was replaced by Yes Please
  4. Really good setlist... and started with New Born. Cool
  5. Isn't there a broadcast for the Coachella festival? I have a Radiohead show from 2012 from the same festival so hopefully that's a good indication.
  6. There WERE plans of doing a full Lollapalooza broadcast too but it was cut due to unclear reasons so... Let's hope Coachella behaves better at least.
  7. In the meanwhile:

8. It's not because they're my 2nd favorite band ever, but THEY FUCKING ROCK, you know?

(Matt is having a flu and his voice is a bit shot btw)

9. Original setlist!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:There WERE plans of doing a full Lollapalooza broadcast too but it was cut due to unclear reasons so... Let's hope Coachella behaves better at least.

Coachella is streaming both weekends in full xD
  11. And thank you for the write-up! I'll admit I like Muse, but I haven't followed them in a very long time. I was mainly going to go with the greatest hits but I know them already hah, so it's about time I dig deeper!