1. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Working fine here.

We're back on track. Parts 4-7 on their way....
  2. Very nice!! Keep on doing the good work! Which show will be next?

thanks!
  3. Originally posted by germcevoyWhat a big post!
    Then what should Asso think when he posts links and links and links and links ???

Well done mate. Of course I have it, so I won't be downloading, but I appreciate a lot your effort (you know I did something similar 4 you...). Good job
  4. Originally posted by tuicheers thank you SO much gerard!

long time no see tui. You are most welcome
  5. Originally posted by diederVery nice!! Keep on doing the good work! Which show will be next?

thanks!

yet to decide. Witing for feedback on this show first.
  6. Great job with this Gerard.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]
    yet to decide. Witing for feedback on this show first.

Well, it downloads fine and pulls together on the computer. So, so far so good

I'll be back with more.....
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Well, it downloads fine and pulls together on the computer. So, so far so good

I'll be back with more.....

good news. Cheers
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

good news. Cheers

Gets better. Uploaded to iTunes perfectly and synced with both iPods (yep, the touch as well) beautifully. Very clear and clean picture.

I'm chuffed, excellent stuff.

(and you're right, I'd never have noticed the sync thing!)
  10. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

(and you're right, I'd never have noticed the sync thing!)

haha. It's a minimal issue. Think i've solved it so it should be sorted for the next show. Glad it all worked smoothly. Would have been a pointless exercise if it didn't
  11. Talking bout the synch issue, Geerard, why did you mention it?? You said that, if you hadn't adveertised it, we wouldn't have realized. Did you have the need of awaring us? Would you had felt guilty if not?
  12. Originally posted by LikeASongTalking bout the synch issue, Geerard, why did you mention it?? You said that, if you hadn't adveertised it, we wouldn't have realized. Did you have the need of awaring us? Would you had felt guilty if not?

nope. Just seeing if it was just me experiencing the problem. If others pickedup on it then I knew i'd have to fix it for next time.