1. Originally posted by thefly108:Some great snippets in Vertigo: Native Son, Enter Sandman, Do You Remember Rock n' Roll Radio, She Loves You, Rockaway Beach, Rock n' Roll N***** (I don't love the term. Good snippet though) and Stories for Boys. Would love to hear Twist and Shout someday though that's about .1% likely
    Twist and Shout is believed to been played in 1982-03-20 Providence and it was snippeted in Elevation, 2001-05-06 Pittsburgh
  2. I've thought for a while it would sound very cool in Vertigo. Didn't know about Elevation, thanks! Maybe I'll find that bootleg
  3. They have also updated 1992-04-17 - Sacramento (thanks to my suggestions). If you haven't downloaded this show, do it now!
  4. Gerard was right, they do love an update.
  5. more for u2gigs ...22/11/83 Osaka :

Surrender have Midnight hour and Two hearts beat as one have Let s twist again and Sexual healing
  6. I like the snippets to a point. What I don't like is trying to read a set list where the snippets seem overbearing. I wish the setlists just had the songs played, with a link ...but I'm about the only one who feels that way...so it won't ever happen on any fan site lol. I like the "Send In The Clowns," from Red Rocks, and "Ruby Tuesday" from Hattle & Rum a lot.
  7. Originally posted by pleasegone:I like the snippets to a point. What I don't like is trying to read a set list where the snippets seem overbearing. I wish the setlists just had the songs played, with a link ...but I'm about the only one who feels that way...so it won't ever happen on any fan site lol. I like the "Send In The Clowns," from Red Rocks, and "Ruby Tuesday" from Hattle & Rum a lot.
    We can make that happen though, I've seen more fans wanting to have this. I'll have a think
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:I like the snippets to a point. What I don't like is trying to read a set list where the snippets seem overbearing. I wish the setlists just had the songs played, with a link ...but I'm about the only one who feels that way...so it won't ever happen on any fan site lol. I like the "Send In The Clowns," from Red Rocks, and "Ruby Tuesday" from Hattle & Rum a lot.
    You can already do it on U2gigs.

2015-12-07: AccorHotels Arena - Beneath the setlist there's 'Comments', 'Related Articles', 'Concert Reviews', and then a link to 'Select your preferred setlist display format'. Click that link and at the bottom you'll see another link to change your view.