1. I notified them via site contact (no Twitter) and also the other is Rock n Roll Nigger (I didn't tell them that yet, I had to identify it. I'll tell them now)
  2. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    I notified them via site contact (no Twitter) and also the other is Rock n Roll Nigger (I didn't tell them that yet, I had to identify it. I'll tell them now)

edit: During Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own Bono snippet Torna A Surriento
  3. Will alert, and Sgt. Pepper in BD
  4. Miss You (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka's "Kick The Darkness" Vocal Mix) / Discotheque (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Psycho Killer (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy Tonight If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Dirty South Mix) (snippet)

5. Angel of Harlem / Suspicious Minds (Paris 1989)
  6. Originally posted by iTim:Miss You (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Redanka's "Kick The Darkness" Vocal Mix) / Discotheque (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet) / Psycho Killer (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy Tonight If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Dirty South Mix) (snippet)

/ Rain (snippet) / Happy Birthday (Perfecto Mix) (snippet)
  7. Some great snippets in Vertigo: Native Son, Enter Sandman, Do You Remember Rock n' Roll Radio, She Loves You, Rockaway Beach, Rock n' Roll N***** (I don't love the term. Good snippet though) and Stories for Boys. Would love to hear Twist and Shout someday though that's about .1% likely
  8. Hold Me Close in Iris
  9. Happiness is a Warm Gun/Cuba/My Mammy in Miami