1. I'm worried. U2 in dancefloor shock?
  2. Originally posted by anstratdubh1979I hope that they will 'dream it all up again", again. I like the last two albums but they were a bit 'safe'.

Before HTDAAB they spoke of getting back to their punk roots and listening and being inspired by Echo And The Bunnymen, The Jam, The Ramones and The Clash. And that lead to them getting Chris Thomas, who produced The Sex Pistols. But the end product was a bit 'watered down' compared to what was said of the songs and the influence.

Hopefully, they will do something different but great - Like Achtung Baby and Zooropa and Pop were - in my view. (Others will obviously disagree).

Agree entirely
  3. Originally posted by tuiThat sounds so exciting, now how long is this going to take Bono? why dont they ask that question?

They probably did and he probably dodged it with some long-winded tale of making the One campaign Red so it doesn't become History.

They wouldn't want to print that.
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsI'm worried. U2 in dancefloor shock?

They probably upped the tempo a little and now it's all gone Pete Tong
  5. -----Bollocks, sorry, done it again....-------
  6. Seriously guys, should this not all be in THIS thread???
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsI'm worried. U2 in dancefloor shock?

Bono the new Mika? His voice can handle it..
  8. Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Bono the new Mika? His voice can handle it..

LOL!
  9. Let's hear the songs first....I hope it will be sth like Achtung Baby- it was different from their 80's records, but sooooo great!
  10. I think he's right in about 50% of his post, and I'm happy with it. U2 are the most influential band of the last 25 years? Oh yeah, baby, keep up with that, I liiiiiiiike ittttt
  11. Read the first post Fans will feel the difference..but then I saw the date. Haha punked!