1. Decorated Trucks

Here are 7 pictures of (European) semi-trucks whose trailers are decorated to look like the sides are missing and the products they are hauling are painted on the sides and back.
    The first one is of a bottle of beer and looks so real, like it is coming out the side of the trailer.

The second is of canvas tote bag.

The third is of Pepsi cases and they are all stacked on the ceiling, and the bottom of the trailer is empty.

The fourth is of another truck with the windshield facing the back and there has been a driver painted in the driver's seat looking back over his shoulder to appear like he is driving backwards.

The fifth one is of an aquarium with fish swimming in it

The sixth one is of a bookshelf with books lined up in it and a post-it-note with an advertisement on it, probably for the company that sells the books.

The last one is for Pringles-Hot & Spicy. The "inside" of the trailer has the appearance of having been through a fire.

2. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanDecorated Trucks

Here are 7 pictures of (European) semi-trucks whose trailers are decorated to look like the sides are missing and the products they are hauling are painted on the sides and back.
    The first one is of a bottle of beer and looks so real, like it is coming out the side of the trailer.
    [image]

The second is of canvas tote bag.
    [image]

The third is of Pepsi cases and they are all stacked on the ceiling, and the bottom of the trailer is empty.
    [image]

The fourth is of another truck with the windshield facing the back and there has been a driver painted in the driver's seat looking back over his shoulder to appear like he is driving backwards.
    [image]

The fifth one is of an aquarium with fish swimming in it
    [image]

The sixth one is of a bookshelf with books lined up in it and a post-it-note with an advertisement on it, probably for the company that sells the books.
    [image]

The last one is for Pringles-Hot & Spicy. The "inside" of the trailer has the appearance of having been through a fire.
    [image]

Where did you find these? Are you sure they're not done in Photoshop or something as they're all on the same bit of road!! If real they are bloody impressive.

3. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Where did you find these? Are you sure they're not done in Photoshop or something as they're all on the same bit of road!! If real they are bloody impressive.

they got e-mailed to me

they don't look real to me, but how knows
  4. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFanDecorated Trucks
    [image]

LOL
    the Pepsi one is cool

EDIT:
    at a second and closer look, I think these photos were Photoshoped..

Look at the background of the truck and youll see the same fence,tree,road and angle
    and the only diffrence between the pics is a diffrent effect..
  5. Originally posted by U2sBiggestFan[..]
    they don't look real to me, but how knows

same here!

6. haha saw that on TV last night. Bill Bailey is awesome.
  7. I got asked on a competition to say what's the best way to cure a hangover?

Cue Google and here's the answer I entered courtesy of BBC Staffordshire:

Have sex the next morning it burns calories, and makes you sweat out the alcohol, and if feels great.
  8. In in that sweet state when you can't feel any negative thing in your life It's rainy, but you feel it's sunny. You're busy, but you feel you're on vacation. You have nothing, but you feel you've got everything!

Ahhh... sweet sweet sweet love!

9. Originally posted by sadb7788In in that sweet state when you can't feel any negative thing in your life It's rainy, but you feel it's sunny. You're busy, but you feel you're on vacation. You have nothing, but you feel you've got everything!

Ahhh... sweet sweet sweet love!

Sounds like the reversal of this........

Some days you wake up with her complaining
    Some sunny days you wish it was raining
    Some days are sulky, some days have a grin
    And some days have bouncers and won't let you in
  10. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Sounds like the reversal of this........

Some days you wake up with her complaining
    Some sunny days you wish it was raining
    Some days are sulky, some days have a grin
    And some days have bouncers and won't let you in

Well, I think both the states belong to a state of love. When you're in love good days seem like wonderful and bad days seem like you're going to die within a few minutes...
    I'm into good days now, with God's precious help