1. Pretty happy with this! I do like vinyl!
  2. I think it really is a great gift. Well, I don't have a record player, but have a collection of vinyls from my young(er) days so I have been thinking about getting one again for quite a while. Maybe this will make me do it at last
  3. I'm really looking forward to it. Will go well with my In God's Country 12" vinyl!
  4. Love it
  5. Great one. I hope and expect they'll make the live performances available as download too
  6. I have a record player and I'm a vinyl lover ! This 24 yo is happyyy. And I'm getting a double set!
  7. LOVE it!
  8. Originally posted by wowow:I'm a big vinyl fan so for me it's super cool, though I can imagine for some people here it's less interesting because of no interest for vinyl or no turntable available. However I redeemed but do hope for some live downloads as well!

And it's not like by not redeeming you can get something else. I believe the feature is there to simply confirm your mailing address.
  9. Holy shit this is awesome.
  10. Originally posted by sparko:"backed by live versions from this tour" - gives me the question, when will we ever get this? Eastern 2018? Given the long times they need to get satisfied by their own (mostly crappy because completely tweaked and tiwsted and far off from the original recording - like Mercy) live mixes....sigh.

Plus: another one to collect dusk so I surely will sell mine.
    Also - they remastered these in 2007, now they remaster them again. Honestly I only listen to the original album mixes, because these are not overproduced. Why always try to better something that is just the real thing the way it was back then?

I think when they say "remastered" they mean, the remastered versions from the 20th anniversary edition, not a new 2017 remaster.

They also are looking to ship Sep 2017
    Live performances will be early US shows.

i also think it would be cool if they (as a Bonus) dropped a 10" Vinyl of Red hill Mining Town, with the Live version as its B:side. could happen!
  11. Oh nice, looks like my unintentionally-started vinyl collection is going to get a nice boost.
  12. Would be cool if they add One Tree Hill and Trip Through Your Wires, both of them exists in Australia, with the live version as its B Sides of course