1. Love it!!!
  2. We have to pay extra? I just renewed my subscription then went onto the Account Info page and clicked "Redeem" and it goes through to a page where it's 95USD

Edit: Apparently you get a 85USD credit.
  3. Redeemed
  4. It's in the bag.............
  5. It's not a bad gift per se, but vinyl is worthless to me. Really hope they at least offer a digital download of the new live tunes.
  6. Originally posted by ap5:It's not a bad gift per se, but vinyl is worthless to me. Really hope they at least offer a digital download of the new live tunes.
    They are going to, I believe it stated so in the announcement.
  7. Originally posted by ap5:It's not a bad gift per se, but vinyl is worthless to me. Really hope they at least offer a digital download of the new live tunes.
    I'm with you. It's great for vinyl enthusiasts but it'll just end up collecting dust in my house (although I guess I should admit anything that has been converted to mp3 is now collecting dust in my house).
  8. I'm a big vinyl fan so for me it's super cool, though I can imagine for some people here it's less interesting because of no interest for vinyl or no turntable available. However I redeemed but do hope for some live downloads as well!
  9. "backed by live versions from this tour" - gives me the question, when will we ever get this? Eastern 2018? Given the long times they need to get satisfied by their own (mostly crappy because completely tweaked and tiwsted and far off from the original recording - like Mercy) live mixes....sigh.

Plus: another one to collect dusk so I surely will sell mine.
    Also - they remastered these in 2007, now they remaster them again. Honestly I only listen to the original album mixes, because these are not overproduced. Why always try to better something that is just the real thing the way it was back then?
  10. That's the coolest lot of dust collectors they've ever given.