1. I don't care what anyone says about it, I think it's great as well. Doubt something random like this would ever really get released for a special edition. Think we'd have a better shot at the RDS show, or even Stockholm with the appearance of the ABBA guys. Wasn't that the show broadcast to some guy's house, too?
  2. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:I don't care what anyone says about it, I think it's great as well. Doubt something random like this would ever really get released for a special edition. Think we'd have a better shot at the RDS show, or even Stockholm with the appearance of the ABBA guys. Wasn't that the show broadcast to some guy's house, too?

yes it was the guy who worked in a lingerie factory ...
  3. Yesterday i listened to this shows after years ....

I know Ronnie you were there ...that s why i hate you
  4. could you hear me? hehe
  5. 21 years ago already. For me the best U2 show ever, aside the personal reasons (check my profile ), its just a great, great, great show. Amazing crowd, nice peformance from the boy's and last but not least the best peformance of Bad ever imo, so energetic.

6. jeez Bart you want me to fall into a melancholy mood uh hehe

buon compleanno amico

ps: the previous night had not been that bad either
  7. Terrific concert, terrific leg - U2 at their (very) best?
  8. PS Had a huge arguments with my parents who didn't let me attend the concert... argh!
  9. Originally posted by clover68:jeez Bart you want me to fall into a melancholy mood uh hehe

buon compleanno amico

ps: the previous night had not been that bad either

You went to the show Ronnie?
  10. That means it's your birthday, Bart. Happy birthday!

P.S. Great show, though.