1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not exactly a bump, but more of a "I didn't find any suitable topic for this, and thought this could be the place"

I was tidying up some old folders and stuff in my room, and I came across this old drawing I made around... ¿2007? I think. I hope you like it. Nothing special, just a quick pen drawing based on a Washington 2005 photo I used to love:

[image]

Damn man. You got talent. I was into drawing for awhile but never had much talent for it.

My current hobbies, are writing, open mic, and trainspotting(dont ask).

2. I also like to take pictures those are made at my holiday in croatia
    The picture of the snale is the best picture i EVER made ...
    I like to Photoshoot my children and the nature or culture things
  3. Damn impressive Sergio
  4. Originally posted by emiel:[image]
    [image]
    [image]
    I also like to take pictures those are made at my holiday in croatia
    The picture of the snale is the best picture i EVER made ...
    I like to Photoshoot my children and the nature or culture things

The snail one is great. I like macro photography, it's like stepping into another world.

Few of mine from Flickr:

5. The waterfall picture is impressive, Tim!! Would you have it in high resolution? It'd be a nice wallpaper for my computer

Thanks, Dan!
  6. lol, that's MORE than enough!!! Thanks a million
  7. Aside from guitar and trying to learn more about U2 (I really do like to get as close to 'historian' as I can ), I actually really enjoy self-teaching myself Photoshop. I'm no Stu, by any means, but I'm slowly learning some neat tricks and little effects that make for cool cover arts, wallpapers, Twitter themes, etc.

8. I love the autumn great time for making such pictures

9. a quick drawing, Sergio? wow I'm very impressed. probably because I can hardly even draw a stick figure.

wow, nice pictures everyone. A lot of creative members here at U2start!
  10. Originally posted by molang7:a quick drawing, Sergio? wow I'm very impressed. probably because I can hardly even draw a stick figure.

wow, nice pictures everyone. A lot of creative members here at U2start!

I was thinking the same thing