1. Oh... WoW!!
    You have the same as me~~ AWESOME!!
    Top Three:
    God
    Family
    Music-Teaching music, listening to music, downloading music, playing music, Live music,

Others that follow
    Roller Coasters and Theme Parks
    Friends
    Travel
    TV-House MD, Lost, 24, Travel Channel, A&E Channel
  2. I need to find some....
  3. Music (playing - guitar and piano - , listening, gigs etc.), sport (football, rugby, cricket are the main ones), reading, sleeping (yeah I'm being serious lol), family and friends. The usual shizzle you come across in a student lifestyle...
  4. I read comics, and go to u2start. Used to do martial arts.
  5. One of my hobby's is football (soccer for all you Americans ). I'm not any good in it, but it's just a relaxed sport and I love to just fool around with a ball lol
    My major interest is the world wide economy, especially now. I am going to study something in the economic section so it's all very interesting for me. I'm also very much interested in politics
    And not to forget: music is also a big hobby of me
  6. i sing in a garage band...im trying to learn guitar but i dont have very much time for it right now...im a belly dancer,thanks to Zoo tv and Morleigh..
    and MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC
  7. I play French Horn and I'm learning to play guitar but I suck
    I also swim during the summer
    Politics are something that really interest me, so is psychology I read a lot too, and I love movies, basically I'm a bum
  8. I huge into Paintball right now it hurts but you get used to it. Big into Michigan State football an basketball. Love to read history especially World War II till Cold War. Enjoy video games quite a bit too.
  9. Not exactly a bump, but more of a "I didn't find any suitable topic for this, and thought this could be the place"

I was tidying up some old folders and stuff in my room, and I came across this old drawing I made around... ¿2007? I think. I hope you like it. Nothing special, just a quick pen drawing based on a Washington 2005 photo I used to love:

10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Not exactly a bump, but more of a "I didn't find any suitable topic for this, and thought this could be the place"

I was tidying up some old folders and stuff in my room, and I came across this old drawing I made around... ¿2007? I think. I hope you like it. Nothing special, just a quick pen drawing of a Washington 2005 photo I used to love:

[image]

Great drawing Sergio, I recognize him!
    My hobby's and interests: playing the piano, trying to learn guitar, rope skipping (also teach it to children), sometimes horseback riding, music, architecture, graphic design, history, ...
  11. The guy in the drawing does look familiar, nice work.

My hobbies/interests:

Architecture
    Football (Association, not yankee doodle football - playing and watching)
    Formula 1
    Gaming (Anything from 4th Gen to current consoles, love the old PS1 though. Currently own 8 games consoles)
    Moto GP
    Music (Duh, who doesn't like music?)
    Nature/Walks
    Photography (Massivley into this)
    Technology (Also into this quite strongly)
    Travel (Even though I haven't been out of the UK, I love travel, be it in a car to the supermarket, a long train ride or just staring at aircraft as they defy the laws of gravity and fly overhead)

That's all I can think of at the moment lol.

12. I love Soccer (FC Sankt Pauli) German Bundesliga.
    Movies .Musik U2 Beatles of course and PC and Books!