1. This Paris gig is the first dvd audio rip to be released to buy (not including u2.com fan club releases). Try u2mp3s.com for dvd audio rips.
  2. Or rip your own copy.
  3. I just ordered a friend of mine to buy it. I'll be grabbing it in a few hours, let's hope it's worth the bucks spent!!
  4. Originally posted by yeahOr rip your own copy.

already have. Decent artwork with the itunes release. Ill buy it like i buy everything else. Surprisingly good value.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyalready have. Decent artwork with the itunes release. Ill buy it like i buy everything else. Surprisingly good value.
    Have it already, Gerard? Is it worth the 8 $?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Have it already, Gerard? Is it worth the 8 $?

no because you already have it. Its never bad to pay but you have already paid for the dvd. If you are a completist tho. . . .. The New Year's Eve release sounded good
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyno because you already have it. Its never bad to pay but you have already paid for the dvd. If you are a completist tho. . . .. The New Year's Eve release sounded good
    OK. Thanks 4 the feedback
  8. its available on ITUNES.
  9. Originally posted by diederits available on ITUNES.

thatrt what we are refering to matey
  10. I think it's kind of dumb how they released that through itunes. I mean, they already released the dvd, and it's only through itunes? c'mon!
  11. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988I think it's kind of dumb how they released that through itunes. I mean, they already released the dvd, and it's only through itunes? c'mon!

It seems pretty useless for those who have the DVD. But what about the people that don't have it or just want the audio without having to pay for the whole Deluxe package?
  12. Originally posted by yeah[..]

It seems pretty useless for those who have the DVD. But what about the people that don't have it or just want the audio without having to pay for the whole Deluxe package?

Good for them, useless for those having the DVD plus the knowledge to rip it.