1. Originally posted by yeahJust a heads up: the audio from Paris is up on itunes UK. 18 tracks. 7.99

Not up on iTunes US. Odd. I hate that iTunes has exclusive stuff like that....
  2. Originally posted by yeahJust a heads up: the audio from Paris is up on itunes UK. 18 tracks. 7.99

buying it. I've passed up a few of these digital only releases. Might aswell grab this one. Will this release take it out of the running for the next fan club release then?
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

buying it. I've passed up a few of these digital only releases. Might aswell grab this one. Will this release take it out of the running for the next fan club release then?

Think so. I'm still betting on the 3D soundtrack.
  4. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Think so. I'm still betting on the 3D soundtrack.

clear favorite and a good choice by my reckoning. Would be nice to have the sound system to compliment it though. Thats one i'd be leaving sealed.
  5. Originally posted by yeahJust a heads up: the audio from Paris is up on itunes UK. 18 tracks. 7.99

Nice heads up

Thanks
  6. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Nice heads up

Thanks

you buyin to?
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you buyin to?

I would buy it if it were available on iTunes US. But it isn't... damn IT.
  8. Depending on availability down here and price I'll seriously consider buying it.
    Bloody good JT concert that one (even minus Streets). Looks like it still misses the first two tracks though.
  9. Originally posted by aussiemofoDepending on availability down here and price I'll seriously consider buying it.
    Bloody good JT concert that one (even minus Streets). Looks like it still misses the first two tracks though.

Paris Live from 1987 (basically, same audio as the DVD - in that it doesn't include the opening number "C'mon Everybody" - is avail. on iTunes US for 11.99
  10. just bought it
  11. there isn't a rip of it online? i know i found the audio for Milan somewhere, probably here, but it couldn't have been since it's official
  12. i think gerards got em. thats where i got my dvd rips.