1. Originally posted by germcevoyI had another last night. Sitting outside a pub with Bono and Edge and was just asking a few questions. Bono and Edge invited me to the car to hear a track they were working on called 'We're Gonna Kick You'. . . .happy days I though and got excited then the mother began hoovering. . .

'We're Gonna Kick You..'...much better than 'No Line...'. The Kick Tour...
  2. Originally posted by germcevoyI had another last night. Sitting outside a pub with Bono and Edge and was just asking a few questions. Bono and Edge invited me to the car to hear a track they were working on called 'We're Gonna Kick You'. . . .happy days I though and got excited then the mother began hoovering. . .

That's a hilarious song title!!! Maybe Larry came up with it! I had one the other night. Larry was distraught and trying to tell me something but I couldn't focus on what he was saying because his shirt was unbuttoned!!!
  3. Originally posted by zooey[..]
    I couldn't focus on what he was saying because his shirt was unbuttoned!!!

Typical dream from a female U2 fan
  4. Originally posted by zooey[..]
    Larry was distraught and trying to tell me something but I couldn't focus on what he was saying because his shirt was unbuttoned!!!

I actually had one a week ago about the new album. The title was in Spanish and began with "Soy" ("I am"?) and then followed with several Spanish words that didn't look familiar. The back of the album looked similar to the back of HTDAAB, except the boys were further away in the distance and there was a blue tint to the desert. There were twelve songs on the back, but every single one of them had a ridiculously long name--so long that they each individual song had a slash in it, in "Alex Descends Into Hell for a Bottle of Milk / Korova I" style. Some of the titles were in Spanish as well.
  5. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

I actually had one a week ago about the new album. The title was in Spanish and began with "Soy" ("I am"?) and then followed with several Spanish words that didn't look familiar. The back of the album looked similar to the back of HTDAAB, except the boys were further away in the distance and there was a blue tint to the desert. There were twelve songs on the back, but every single one of them had a ridiculously long name--so long that they each individual song had a slash in it, in "Alex Descends Into Hell for a Bottle of Milk / Korova I" style. Some of the titles were in Spanish as well.

You've got me worried about this new album now...
  6. I've dreamt about the cover to the new album But I just remeber that it was very light in white and blue colours and that Adam was standing and stared right at the camera. And I think Edge sat down....or something. But if the album goes in light white and blueish colours I will be scared!

I've also dreamed that I met the whole band on some random street where they preformed. in the middle of the street. And Bono walked right up to me and smiled...and I woke up
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

You've got me worried about this new album now...

Let's hope they're just dreams and not psychic readings.
  8. Dreamed last night that I was in the studio with the band. Bono asked me if I could do some auxiliary drumming to back up Larry on a few songs. Of course I said "sure" and listened to them play one of their new songs. I didn't want to interrupt, so I didn't ask Bono or Larry what they wanted me to play, but just enjoyed the new song.

After that song was done, they broke into "Gloria." I tried to get someone's attention so that I could join in and play with them on a drumset, but they were all in the moment that no one looked up at me. Well, except for Larry. He shot me a dirty look. After the song was over, Bono, Edge, and Adam left the studio pretty quickly. I went over and asked Larry if he needed any help taking his drumset apart (just trying to be helpful!) and he glared at me again and said that he didn't need my help. He then told me that they've been playing a song like Gloria for so long that he didn't need any auxiliary drumming at all and that Bono was just being nice by offering to let me play with the band.

And then I woke up.
  9. Bono was nice for you Jeremy! lol...
  10. Originally posted by markp91Bono was nice for you Jeremy! lol...

Haha....yup.

I wonder if this means they'll be playing "Gloria" on the next tour? Let's hope so!
  11. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

Haha....yup.

I wonder if this means they'll be playing "Gloria" on the next tour? Let's hope so!

I wouldn't be surprised! They also played it a few times during the Vertigo-tour, right?
  12. Originally posted by markp91[..]

I wouldn't be surprised! They also played it a few times during the Vertigo-tour, right?

yup. I know they did in Boston....it was a BRT show.