1. Go and see them live and then make up your mind!
  2. WIRE, are those Achtung Baby 's German or English? There are two tribute bands with the same name, the German one is the one to be followed (everyone says). Gerard had a bad experience with the English ones some time ago.
  3. I like the tribute band Lemon as they do a really good cover off acrobat, so crule and fez being born....hopeing one off these tribute bands pull off zooropa one day....
  4. Like a song,

They are the english version, what was the bad experience?
    WIRE
  5. I cant post links from my mobile phone, but go to page 2-3 of this topic and you´ll find the posts Im talking about. Gerard (username 'germcevoy') attended a show by the English tribute band called Achtung Baby and he was pretty disappointed... Loftarasa told him that theres another (German) band with the same name, which are much better.

Not saying that you will have a GREAT time in your concert at all, Im sure you will (and the Snow Patrol tribute as support act is really brilliant!)

6. _O_
  7. They're the best.
  8. Lemon is really good !!
    In my opinion they arethe best tribute band !!
  9. JUST WOW:

10. They keep getting better. Their awesome choice of songs helps, too. Their versions of "normal" U2 songs like Pride, Elevation or Bullet The Blue Sky aren't that mind-blowing
  11. I saw this guys yesterday night. Fantastic concert. They played some rare stuff (In God's Country, closed with Ultraviolet) although it was mainly a greatest hits show. Not bad, though.

Sweet Jesus, the guitar tone on Bullet The Blue Sky was soooo amazing.
  12. Lemon (the famous tribute band from Chile) have shared their live version of The Joshua Tree. The full album, with excellent SBD sound. Quality and performance are the ones you'd expect from Lemon

Download it here: https://t.co/5cz616i2

Trip Through Your Wires sounds better than U2 has got it to sound in 25 years. Sorry