1. Originally posted by vineyardkcnorthI didn't realize that. Thank you for the explanation and all your help.
    You're welcome. Trust me, if you wanna get our help more often, present yourself here and log in every day to keep hooked to our forums. This is awesome. You will get useful tips for any request you have.
  2. 12-26 Lovetown
    12-31 Lovetown
    Milan Vertigo, from the DVD

and many more..
  3. Originally posted by wendybu97London 6/18/05 is awesome, too.

Dito.
  4. Zoo TV 1992-08-16 Washington Acustic Version is very amazing!!!!!!!
  5. Originally posted by mike02 Zoo TV 1992-08-16 Washington Acustic Version is very amazing!!!!!!!
    I really don't see the point of that performance. Just another acoustic version.

PS. I forgot it, just another soundboard accoustic version.
  6. i realy love the Rosemont Horizon 29th of April 1987 version.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I really don't see the point of that performance. Just another acoustic version.

Try 1993-05-11 - Rotterdam again. not just another acoutic performance
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyTry 1993-05-11 - Rotterdam again. not just another acoutic performance
    I know you're a fanatic of the Rott Nights. I actually like the performance of Rotterdam. I only tried to say that people use to like the version on Washington 08-16 just because it's a soundboard.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] just because it's a soundboard.

that certainly goes without saying. Sound quality is often more important to people than the performance. Ah well
  10. Originally posted by germcevoythat certainly goes without saying. Sound quality is often more important to people than the performance. Ah well
    That's the point. Many people just don't get the difference between "Good sound" and "Good performance". Too bad
  11. Originally posted by wendybu97London 6/18/05 is awesome, too.

totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Bump (Is that what you type when a forum has been idle for a long time?)

I appreciate that a lot of you (and so am I) are gearing up for Glastonbury but I am eagerly awaiting the release of a Zoo TV show for the Achtung Baby 20th anniversary. Anyway, to "prepare" for it, I have been listening to a lot of Zoo TV shows and, not surprisingly, really enjoy the Dublin '93 (it's one of their greatest ever, no?). However, the only thing that kinda bums me out about that show is that they didn't play ISHFWLF. Can any one recommmend a Zoo TV version with similar sound quality that I can use Nero and edit it into that show? I know it's cheating but what I love about that tour (or at least the first 3.5 legs of it) is that they played so from their new album but held onto to the classics from the second half of the '80s - most importantly 'side a" of JT.

Suggestions?